Friday, 14 March 2014

About Me

Hello everybody....Super excited about being here...I would like to share just a little about me and hopefully be an invitation to you to expand your life, create something different and have a life of Ease, Joy and Glory!
As you know my Name is Corinna, I was born in Salzburg, Austria and moved to Australia in 1969 (Just before I turned Two) I grew up in Morphett Vale within my family. Whilst growing up I spent a lot of my time doing sports...I was a gymnast and a netball player amongst other sporting abilities that I had....Into my teenage years I did what I guess most teenagers do, I complained about school. I coloured my hair continuously (once it was white blonde with purple streaks or the other way around actually)...I survived a separation between my parents and went on to have loads of fun with friends in nightclubs, boys and camping etc...
My first job was in a Child Care Centre and I began to study for my Certificate in Child Care...I did this job for about 8yrs...I totally loved children (fantasized about having heaps of my own, with my hubby living in a little log cabin, baking cakes with an apron on, kids around my feet...) Well that sounds a little like the Tv show I loved as a kid 'The Little House on the Prarie"  Oh well, my life took a different path....I became pregnant with my first child at 19yrs (a little part of my dream came true) Single and determined to prove that a single parent CAN be a great parent, in fact I strived onward to be a perfect parent..(That illusionary bubble popped some years later when I first got the pleasure of experiencing a teenage alien) A few years of being single and I began a relationship which lasted a few years and out of that came two more glorious babes..Within this relationship I was also able to begin my journey into the world of spiritual growth and all that stuff, which had always been a curiosity for me and I guess something that I did find interesting, to say the least...During this time I had also done a number of Healing modalities such as Massage, Reiki 1&2, Polarity 1&2 plus other small workshops on Aura Cleanising, Color therapies etc etc...After the completion of this relationship I studied the Arts of Science and Magic, went on to begin another relationship where I allowed myself to be totally loved and love totally, have loads of fun, travel to my birthplace and another few countries in between, Onward to more study with Wholistic Psychology during which time I became pregnant again (after I had now felt complete with my three children I already had and no longer wanted heaps of children... My life was being filled in so many other ways that were joyous and different to being a mother, which I totally loved being, but was now adding more to my life that I ever thought was a possibility for me)  This pregnancy flipped my world around somewhat and I felt at the time I was travelling backwards to some degree and If I chose to have this child My Life would be put on hold (whatever that means)...
So the little patter of tiny feet filled my home again and created enormous joy in creating new relationships between us all...My beautiful relationship with my man began to suffer to some degree as we both played parent again to a little person fulltime when it had been so long especially for him (he had two adult children and grandchildren at the time)
I continued to search for some inspiration, meaning in my life (something supposedly far greater than what I had) attempting to fix and heal all of my perceived failures, unable to see the amazing contribution that I was to my world....
Within the search for supposed spiritual enlightnment (which sounds so totally funny to me now) I came accross this Mantra on the internet...All of Life comes to me with Ease and Joy and Glory!®  Wow, that felt so totally right and light in my world so I checked out a little more deeply where this came from....It led me to this wonderful weird and wacky thing called Access Consciousness and the Access bars....My life took another enormous turn form here on an inward level....I began to question everything that I believed to be real and true about me, my life and my living. Who I was in the world, who the world suggested I Be and what I should Do and mostly my spiritaul beliefs about the continuous need to heal old wounds and only when that is done can we have the life we desire....
My life from that point has changed in so many ways. I have a foundation of happiness that holds and supports me, My relationship blossomed in ways that I thought it would never reach again, I have a fabulous relationship with all of my children (gained a couple of grandchildren of my own with one more on the way to earth, and plus a couple more step grankids)
I also work part time for the Womens Health Organisation as a Teaching Associate teaching medical students how to perform a Pap Smear and educating them on how better to interact with women in a more empowering way throughout this procedure....
I am an Access Bars® Facilitator running private sessions, teaching Access Bars® classes and running little classes inbetween on various different topics....I am about to become part of a wellness centre which will expand my world dynamically...
My somewhat long term limitation in this lifetime is in the realm of (MONEY) This is my current point of attention to uncreate the points of view I held and still hold onto (obviously very tightly hahahaha) so that I can create a whole lot more of it in my life...
Maybe a future blog coming on this subject....
I never dreamed (or perhaps I did, but never believed) this could be my life...What else is possible that I never have thought is possible for me? How does it get any better than this? Who am I today and what Grand and Glorious Adventures can I have?
Thank you with Gratitude
Corinna

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home