Am I willing to be a prostitute?
Back in early October I had begun to become aware of many points of view that I had about business. What it meant to me etc. from there I also asked questions about my points of view around marketing. (Something I don’t feel any ease about)
On this particular day I was preparing to go to the river to enjoy four fabulous days with 12 plus glorious women who I have the honor of spending a few days with twice a year. I had read an article on FB about how we need to work on our shadow aspects. Clearing them or healing them, something along those lines. In this case they spoke of the victim as being a ‘negative’ archetypal trait. I began to ponder this some more, I have heard and believed these points of view before…I looked at it now in the same way perceive and question as I do using the tools from Access Consciousness® from the space of Receiving. All of life comes to me with ease and joy and glory! Is their daily Mantra… When we are willing to receive everything and be everything without judgment then it no longer holds any significance or points of views. There is no energy attached, no resistance and reaction, no alignment and agreement.
So, as I was driving to connect with my travel companion I gave thought to another archetype that we have functioning in our being (as has been suggested in the world of archetypes) which was the ‘Prostitute”
Am I willing to be a Prostitute? I asked myself. I entertained myself with thoughts of posting a status onto FB like this.. How many ways can I prostitute myself today? This brought quite a smile to myself…Imagine all the points of view that would rise from that..Hahahaha…..It occurred to me again that we actually prostitute ourselves all the time in various different ways other that the most obviously held meaning of the word.
After changing vehicles etc and now joyously on our way to Renmark I chatted with my friend about all that has been occurring for us in the last 6 months since we had been together. I spoke of my clearing the points of view (well beginning too anyway, as I was to discover a couple months later so many more I still had) and then on from there looking at Marketing and my dislike of it etc. From there the conversation eventually got to my morning thoughts and awareness about prostitution etc..She turned to me and said, “Well, Marketing is about selling yourself so I guess it is prostitution”…Aha I thought, now that is really cool…So, everywhere I am unwilling to sell myself I uncreate. Everywhere I am unwilling to be a prostitute I uncreate. Everywhere I have been a prostitute in any lifetime, space, time or dimension I uncreate. (When I uncreate I am talking to the energy that the question brings up in my universe that has been created by my points of view that were created by my judgment or more often judgments from others that I bought as real and true and made my own.)
That was quite some weeks ago now and hadn't given it another thought until now. I was re-reading a book written by Gary Douglas called Money isn't the problem, You are! And I read this in the chapter titled “Do what you love to do” He spoke a bit about ‘passion’ and why following it doesn't always work out well due to its meaning that is different to the one we think it is…
He wrote. “If you want to make money, do what you love! (yeah we mostly know that already) If you do what you love then you can make money with it, that is—if you are willing to receive money for love! (now to me that sort of sounds like prostitution except that he said ‘Love’ not ‘Sex’ although they do mostly go together until you know that they don’t) He goes on to say In other words you have to be willing to be a prostitute. Then if we uncreate our judgments about prostitute then we become aware that it is when we do something that we don’t love that we actually prostitute ourselves!”
So where to from here for me?
Mmmmm What is it I love to do and can do with ease that I am or have been unwilling to receive money for?
As I sit with this question and as I am writing this I realize that I have always loved to write and dare I say it BLOG, which I have thought of a number of times and dismissed it with those pesky thoughts that other people write so much better than me and heaps more exciting things to share…Arghhh, What would it take to give those pesky thoughts the flick? Have a couple of ideas floating around in my awareness…Until next time
What are you unwilling to be that if you allowed yourself to be it would create enormous change in your world?
PS..Just because you are willing to be/do something does not mean you have to choose to be it…You can choose not to..Its just a choice with no judgment attached..
Corinna Hartmann
21/10/14
Labels: access consciousness, archetypes, business, choice, healing, judgement, mantra, marketing, money, negative, prostitute, sex, shadow aspects, tools

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home