Infinite Possibilities
I
had been in a funky place of late…. Mmmm.. What’s right about this I am not
getting?..(By Funky I mean in a Funk, my life wasn’t flowing, I was feeling
unusually tired and generally fed up with just about everything, Oh and no more
money was coming in, no more clients, no more fun). I arrive here every now and
again and scratch my head and wonder what the hell happened. How did I get here
again… What was I doing WRONG? I tried to figure it all out. Analyze this,
analyze that, ( I am very good at analyzing, one of my many talents) After a
while this became boring and I began to remember that figuring stuff like this
out was a total waste of my time and energy. Gary Douglas, Founder of Access
Consciousness says “If you’re thinking, you’re stinking” Phew, I was getting
smelly. Hahahahaha.
I
had been asking loads of questions, here are a few, What would it take to
create more money, If I knew what to do, what would that be? What would it take
to create more money? What else is possible? What would it take to create more
money? All great questions in and of themselves but did you notice the theme?
Yep, Money , money, money!!!! I was
becoming a bit obsessed and NOTHING was WORKING.. Note.. It is easy to become a
bit obsessed when the cash flow dries up and let’s face it, regardless of how
many points of view we have about money we actually require it in this reality)
What
happened to that beautiful flow of incoming money, those beautiful Beings that came in as clients that expanded and contributed
to my world in so many awesome ways? Dreary was beginning to visit me more
often that I cared to like…Sigh.
So,
I began to ask a different question “What can I be or do different that I have
not been or done before that would create a different result?” Yeah ! That
feels better..
Yesterday
a beautiful friend of mine sent me a message to watch a class called Windows of Possibilities by Jonas
Svensson. Now, this friend of mine suggested this class
quite sometime ago and I never managed to find the time (any excuse will do in
times like these.) So this time I acted upon her suggestion, (she had an
awareness whilst watching it herself that this could also be a gift to me. How
cool is that?)
So
I watched on line on my computer. With great Joy I became aware of so many
tiny, unnoticed creations that I had created. With my fabulous analytical mind
I created a dead end in the world of possibilities and I did not realize it..I
became an obsessive creator of crap instead of a creator of possibilities…I am guessing
you want to know just how I did that, so as to not do it yourself.
Ok
here goes, Earlier this year 3 totally fabulous, fun, inspirational creators of
possibilities came to Adelaide, (Jonas, Max and Amanda) I was fortunate enough
to be in the Access Bars class that they held while they were here. How lucky
am I? They totally rocked my world and a space of new possibilities showed up
for me. I chose to become a fully fledged Access Consciousness Facilitator by
the end of this year…Woo Hoo..A question that Max often asked was “What are the
Infinite Possibilities? I loved this question. It really opened up an expansive
place to generate and create from.. I began my days asking this question, I
became more filled with Joy and my life was changing in so many ways. Things
were happening..Finally!!!!
After
a few weeks of this total flow I participated in something that felt a little
obligatory.. ( I had made a commitment in the past to be a part of this, which
is another story and the details are not required here, (and don’t think that I didn’t want to go, as I did. I
very much enjoy participating in this event,) it just felt a bit different this
time) This also required a certain amount of money to be paid toward the event…Now
it feels a bit heavy as I now have a target of Access Consciousness Facilitator
to attain and the money would have been good to go towards that…Mmm Oh well, I
will invite it again…(the money)
After
I returned, just about everything began to cease…I began to TRY HARD to create
money, I mean how am I going to achieve Facilitator License at the end of the
year if I don’t have the money. Arghhh.. So I kept on with the questions, tried
everything, and on it goes. I started doubting myself, wanting to give up on
everything, get a real job, cause this one is beginning to suck…still fighting
through it all, more questions, more clearings and then that life changing
message from my friend Christine and a two hour class that changed the way I perceived
me, my life, my business and Access Consciousness itself.
So,
now for the good stuff. The question’s I was asking was for a
projected outcome.
Which
basically means that I was CONTROLLING… I had made a choice (Facilitator
License) and then I began to work out, figure out how I was going to achieve my
target… I was actually NO LONGER in the
QUESTION.. I was giving lip service to the questions…I was not creating from a
space of Infinite possibilities..
A
projected result is limiting the universe and the quantum entanglements to
contribute to me..
What is creating with Potency?
It
is my willingness to not be in conclusion, not project, not expect, not try and
design the result I want to have as my future..
What
if I didn’t have the urge to control anything? What would really be possible
then. Wow!
I
get it, I get it, I get it! Hahahaha Totally grateful to Jonas Svensson for contributing this awareness.
I
still have my target of Access Consciousness Facilitator.. What are the
Infinite possibilities of attaining and Being that? What could show up in every
teeny weeny moment that I may usually dismiss or overlook or judge as
irrelevant? What if every moment of joyous celebration was actually
contributing to the creation of my target..This morning my daughter invited me
out to breakfast..(for a split second I considered declining her offer, I don’t
eat breakfast.) I said Yes! I had coffee
and a beautiful hour with her and my granddaughter.
What
if the molecules of all of that and all of us and everyone one there in the café,
and all of the food and coffee is a contribution to the creation of my target? And
What if I could receive all of it? How cool is that? What are the Infinite
Possibilities that I have not even yet considered possible?
The
whole universe is my smorgasbord of Possibility!
How about you, What could you create if
you knew you could?
To learn more about me or Access
Consciousness follow the link below.
Note** Access Consciousness is a Registered Trademark
Labels: Access Bars, access consciousness, controlling, facilitating, money, possibility, projected outcome, questions


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home