Sunday, 30 March 2014

What is Access Consciousness, Access Bars

A

Access Consciousness is a life changing set of simple tools, techniques and processes designed to raise awareness and empower you to create the life you desire....The foundation technique of Access is an Energetic Body process known as 'Running the Bars'.   This process is the first step in receiving. We are not really taught how to receive here on the planet so this is the beginning to being willing to receive what it is you desire. The Access Bars® are a series of 32 points on the head, which when lightly touched begin to release stored points of view, which have kept you locked up and limited in your body, life and living. Access shines a light on those areas where you have  decided that you are finite and limited. The areas where you've never acknowledged, that you have total choice and infinite possibilities available. Through the art of asking questionsverbal processing and hands-on bodywork, you will start unlocking everything keeping you stuck in a limited reality, with limited choices. As you become more and more aware, you'll begin to see how you have created everything that has occurred in your life and you'll learn how to uncreate all the limiting beliefs and thought patterns keeping you from having a life that works for you.

About Me and Access Consciousness

If you could choose anything at all, What would you choose?

What if every day was an adventure? Who would you be?

I have spent nearly all of my life seeking something that will make me become "something". Something greater, something better.....I spent most of this time looking to find what was wrong with me, and actually making parts of my life wrong and searching for new ways to fix and heal all of that.....It became very tiring and very heavy..

I have studied and applied many different modalities and yet nothing seemed to really create lasting change...Some things did change on a small scale as did some things about me or my life and yet I still felt an underlying sense of unhappiness with sometimes happy weeks, days, moments....

I knew there had to be a simpler, easier, more expansive way of being..

I discovered Access Consciousness in 2011...
Their daily Mantra ALL OF LIFE COMES TO ME WITH EASE AND JOY AND GLORY!, resonated with me so perfectly that I began using it on a daily basis.....And just this one mantra alone began to shift me into more ease and joy in my life.....

After my first Bars session, I was more alive than I had been in a long time...More Joyous, More Expanded, with a greater sense of ease in my life and living......I went on to do my first bars class, Foundation/Level One and then chose to obtain my Access Bars facilitator license. I continue to expand my awareness and skills via Access Classes Level 2 & 3, And Dr. Dain Heer's ESB (Energetic Synthesis of Being) class, and also some Body Process mini classes.....

I now have a foundation of joy and happiness as a constant in my life...I no longer look for what is wrong with me, or what needs fixing. Now I choose to have more and more of ME, more of life, and I have a far greater awareness that I ever thought possible....My life continues to expand and unfold in so many glorious and beautiful ways, and I am truly grateful for all that I BE!. This also radiates and ripples out into my family who are all eager to have their Bars run also.....Running the Bars on children is a magnificent contribution to them, especially as they discover how they fit into the world. The Access Bars offers them a release of some of the limitations that are put upon them in our world; creating more ease and joy in their lives also, and an ability to meet life with greater awareness and more of who they truly Be!

Would you like to Access More of YOU? What magnificent contribution could you be to the world?

I offer individual Access Bars Session, Facilitate/Teach Bars Classes and offer Gifting and Receiving Bars swaps.

I am willing to travel to various towns/suburbs, with negotiation, to both teach Access Bars Classes and/or offer Access Bars Private sessions for groups of people....

If current classes available are difficult for you to attend please contact me to arrange a more suitable day for you....What else is possible?

                                                                                   
All of Life comes to me with Ease and Joy and Glory

Are you interested in knowing more...

You can go directly to my facebook page here (right click to open in new tab)

Or alternatively directly to

Or my direct Access Consciousness webpage
http://www.accessconsciousness.com/fac_detail.asp?mid=997



Note** Access Consciousness is a Registered Name. The ideas and posts expressed on this page do not necessarily reflect the teachings or points of view of Access Consciousness® or Gary Douglas.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home