What is right about this that I am not getting?
I began to think about many people’s (mine included) “fight against”, or “fight for” something, whatever that may be for you as an individual.......
It had been said that our absent voices in any supposed injustice, stands to serve for or against the opposing view of what the original “fight” is about......
What we fail to realise is that when we fight strongly “for” or “against” anything, we also strengthen the opposing force...This is the current nature (belief) of our universe....Polarity and duality.......
What if, we, instead of assuming that we need to FIGHT, simply ask some questions, inform others and/or ourselves and allow change to occur................I am not suggesting that we do nothing about it, But to wage a fight creates a battle field and somebody always has to be on the winning end and it may just be the one we are fighting for to win....And someone has to be on the losing end and the loser may well be the one we are fighting for to win, .....And there are many wasted casualties along the way...................
Your work is not to drag the world kicking and screaming into a new awareness.
Your job is to simply do your work, Sacredly, Secretly and Silently.......
And those with eyes to see, and ears to hear will respond.......... The Archturians......apparently
Maybe the time has come now to do it a little more loudly rather than silently........
I have recently viewed a portion of a movie called Earthlings.......Next to rape scenes, this was the most disturbing film I have watched probably more disturbing, as the violence and abuse and cruelty did not finish anywhere, it just continued from one animal to the next, one species to another.......and I have only currently watch 35 min of it due to the distress I felt...I will watch the remaining hour......
This movie is about the animal industry and what it takes to keep up with the supply and demand of having meat on our dinner plate, leather shoes on our feet, lounges for our bums, etc and pets in our homes....
I began to ask what on earth can I do about this, from a contracted point of view of helplessness..”Nothing” was my immediate answer.....Slowly over the coming days, as my shock began to subside I began asking this question again, from an expansive view point of What is possible here? Is change required here?.....If, so What would it take to change this?
I found myself having conversations about this topic with people, conversations, that, in all honesty I would have chosen on some level not to have before.....It is a topic that I was aware of, and yet, chose to remain ignorant of, as best I could...I mean really, what will we (my family and I) eat, We already eat very little meat as it is......and besides, I just really love cheese, I mean really love cheese.....
I also used to think that vegans and vegetarians did so out of believing that no animal or animal products in their diet was a healthy way of eating...(and maybe this is true for many) but I have also discovered that many do not eat animal products because of the cruelty and violence that the animal must bear before its death......Or a combination of both......
The distress I felt whilst watching may not have been my feelings of distress, (I have never felt any of those feelings before) I may actually have been feeling the sheer and utter distress and pain and confusion and horror of each one of those animals......The current spiritual philosophy is that we are all ONE.....If this is the case then it appears logical to me on every level that I would feel the immense pain that these animals endure on a daily basis......Not to mention, that I ingest and or wear the product that contains the screams and shrieks of fear and horror.... I am now aware of it in my body, It has stirred and awoken within me, I feel it when I put milk in my coffee, or feed my cat meat, or cook little amounts of chicken for my family, in an attempt to wean them off....(I have been unable to eat any meat since watching) or see a pet shop, or hear a conversation about the nice leather boots someone just bought........And I am actually grateful......I feel I have woken up from a slumber....
I also became aware of how I filter information that I pass onto others, based upon what I feel they can handle, which is really about what I, myself can handle....I mean, people don’t really need to know about the horrors of the world....Surely
This is also true of many other atrocities in the world, from people smuggling, rapes, destruction of our forests, general attacks on different ways of living, such as same gender couples, to poverty and the list is endless........
Everyone has something that they feel strongly about, passionately about, something worth fighting for, regardless of whether it is on a small scale or a larger one...
I may not rally for the animals in the same way that somebody else does, or for equality, or for people dying of starvation, or religion or spirituality or women’s rights or birth choices, whatever it is that everyone else rally’s for that is different to mine, I will support everyone in there endeavours from now on......I have committed to read about, inform myself about any area that comes to my attention and pass it on......IT WAKES ME UP....AND WHEN I AM AWAKE I CAN SEE CLEARLY AND MAKE NEW CHOICES.......
There is no point judging and blaming the government, the corporations, the industry, the workers, the whatever....The immediate action lies within me, I choose to choose, to inform myself and make new choices......What would it take for everyone to wake up and choose differently? How can I inform humanity that has been sleeping for so long?......And who say's I am right anyway.......Usually my emotions, which are my guideposts, my upbringing, or down bringing, my society, my government, my culture, my ancestry, there are so, so, many defining factors and influences that create my emotional reactions/resistance to what is and what goes on around me in my world.....If I use my emotional response to assist and alert me to waking up and if I am then able to step out of them, only then can I be effective in creating change...for choosing in opposition of something because it upsets me or distresses me, or I believe it to be wrong ,is not choosing at all........
So back to ....What is right about this that I am not getting?......Maybe only that it wakes me up......That it gives me the opportunity to make new choices and gain a greater awareness of the world of which, I am a part of and that I contribute to each day that I am breathing here........
A woman I know once told me, that if I can just teach one person what I know, then I have accomplished much.....(this was in the field of learning that I was studying at that time) .....I figure now that If I expand on this and teach or inform, or pass on face to face or via this fabulous cyber space of communication to as many as I can, then there may be an expansion of many, (and I am sure it is happening in every moment always) awakening to what is, and therefore creating a space for the possibility of new choices being made......If Just one more animal is saved, or one more person is not starved for food, or one less woman, man and child is raped and abused, or one tree has been saved from destruction or one more or less of everything, then surely there will be a domino effect............It may not change tomorrow, It will change....For change is inevitable.......Nothing ever in my world is actually stagnate, only myself in the areas of my life where I am still asleep, and yet change is always stirring me awake, so I am never truly stagnate.......
Another person I am yet to meet say’s that we have the opportunity to receive everything.......All of life comes to me with Ease and Joy and Glory®...... 'Receiving is not a flow towards you, it’s a stepping into, of everything that’s possible' "Dr. Dain Heer"
So I choose now to step into everything that is possible, and continue to ask....What else is possible? Can I change this?
If so, what needs to happen to create change? and... How can I be a contribution to this change?????????????
What else can I add to my life?????
Thank you to everyone who is a contribution to this home that we live in (and everyone is)......The world needs you!
(A Huge thank you to Gary Douglas founder of Access Consciousness whose question "What is right about this I am not getting?" continues to expand my awareness to gain different perspectives and enables me to choose something different.)
For further Information follow the links below:
www.corinnahartmann.accessconsciousness.com
www.accessconsciousness.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Access-More-of-You-with-Corinna-Hartmann/142440275900514?ref=hl
Labels: access consciousness, animal cruelty, change, choice, duality, healing, judgement, philosophy, polarity, possibility, spiritual

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home